Sunday, November 30, 2008

35 Weeks!!

Look at that ticker! We made it to 35 weeks after all! I'm really excited this morning that we made it to a new week. Everyone has been telling me that 35 weeks is much better than 34 weeks for the health of the babies, so this is great news! One of the doctors even said they consider twins full term at 35 weeks. (I've never heard that before she said it, but I'll just take it as a good indication that we have reached a pretty stable point.)

Now, just one more day to hit December 1 for insurance reasons and we have reached our goal!

I am so grateful to have gotten to this point. As of last night, there were no changes on the contractions, and (unfortunately) no changes to Kenna's position. Tomorrow morning we have a regular OB appointment, then a little later in the morning we have another routine non-stress test. It will have been a week since the last cervix check so it will be interesting to see if anything has changed. Tuesday is a growth ultrasound, and I'm guessing Thursday will be another non-stress test. B really thinks the babies are coming on December 2. I'm guessing later this week. If you have a revised birthday prediction given all that has transpired, please post in the comments. :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! My guess is Saturday, Dec 6th.

Kirsten, Chris, Jacob, Sarah & Evan said...

My guess is December 4th. We are going away to Texas that day, so it's sure to happen then, just so I miss all the fun!!!!

Congrats on 35 weeks!

Intended Parents said...

Congrats on 35 Weeks!

Sarah Andrews said...

I am just thrilled about your 35 week milestone! You guys were one of the first things that I thought of this morning! I am going to put my guess in for the 7th which would mean that you made it to 36 weeks. I just cannot wait to hear the big news of their safe arrival. Kenna will turn. Big hugs!

Karma & Adam said...

Congrats on making it to 35 weeks! What a huge, huge milestone.
I'm going to say Dec. 5th...we'll see what happens : )

Karma & Adam said...

I'm going to add that I really hope Kenna turns for you guys. There are apparently things you can try to do to help make her turn...although I'm sure it's much harder in cases of twins. My sister is a chiropractor and has had success in helping a few of her patients turn their babies in time. Just a thought...

N said...

Thanks everyone! I had to laugh looking at the revised date predictions being so much earlier now ;) I think it will happen toward the end of the week too.

Anonymous said...

I think because you guys are doing so great, she's going to have to be induced!!! :) Congrats to you all for making it this far!

Anonymous said...

Just want you to know we are keeping up to date with the Blog. I can't believe this is happening - we are so excited. Janet

Alicia said...

My guess is 37 weeks! Turn baby turn! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I'm going with 36w5d now. Congrats on making it to Dec 1!!!

KH99 said...

Congrats on 35 weeks! I'm guessing Dec. 5.

jackie said...

i am going to agree with the two other people who think it will be the 5th. and thanks for the shout out on the "things to be great full for list"
mammoth was awesome!

Anonymous said...

We will continue the prayers for the entire group. Turn little Kenna, turn baby!

We are all on pins and needles so we hope it is soon, but not TOO soon *grins*