Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Dentist

On a more positive note, something funny happened this morning.

B and I always go to the dentist together. (That's not the funny part!) We have an appointment scheduled for the first Friday in December and I just don't think we should be an hour away at any time that close to delivery. So, I called to cancel and requested an appointment for the end of January.

Receptionist: "OK, so do you want to come at the same time as usual?"

Me: "Sure, that would be fine."

Receptionist: "OK, I have you down for..."

Me: "Oh wait! We are having twins next month. I guess when we have kids it won't work like that anymore?"

Receptionist (laughing): "No, it is definitely different!"

Me: "OK, better book us separately so someone is at home watching the babies." :)

What a WEIRD thing to get used to thinking about...we can't just leave the house together anymore without taking babies!

1 comment:

Wewurtskihit said...

You can always take the babes with you! Michelle and I do that. First I go in and she takes care of Tayleigh and then vice versa. That way we still get to go to the Dentist together!! :-)
(Plus the ladies at the Dentist are nuts about Tayleigh - well actually so is our Dentist!..LOL)