Saturday, November 1, 2008

November 1!

I'm so excited this morning that it is November 1! That means we can now say (God willing) we'll have two babies next month!

I am proud, happy and relieved to say that I have also scratched the absolute last thing off my baby to do list as of October 31 so I could enter November much more relaxed. I have been working down the task list for about 2 months and never thought it would end. Yesterday I hung the last thing on the nursery wall, put the batteries in all the toys/bouncers/etc., and voila! These two little babies can arrive any time now and I would feel ready. (Ready with the things I felt needed to be done before they came...not ready for what comes after. :)

B actually still needs to put car seats in, but I don't count that because it wasn't on MY list. In November I will be focused on wrapping up some last items for work, Christmas shopping/wrapping and helping J with what she needs. It feels grrrr-eat to know that my list is complete. There were many things I had hoped to finish before they came that won't get done for me personally but I have finished everything that needed to be done for THEM and that's what is of highest importance right now.

I feel a LOT less anxiety now, which has given way to a lot more excitement. I can hardly contain myself this morning!!!! Nursery pictures to come soon!

5 comments:

Sarah Andrews said...

Ohhh - so looking forward to your pics! That must be the best feeling to be able to say your babies are coming next month! I am so excited for you and glad that the must dos are all complete!

MyLifeMyWorld said...

I'll bet having everything ready just puts you in good spirits, a sigh of relief and a ready when you are, step to your walk.

So exciting, next month, wow! Can't wait to see the pics of your nursery, I'll bet it's really cute.

KH99 said...

I am impressed by your organization! Congrats on having your list finished. I'm a big fan of Halloween too; hopefully next Halloween will be magical for all of us!

TABI said...

How exciting that you are so close to having your new babies!! Congrats on getting all your to dos finished and now you can just be excited for their arrival.

Sanda said...

Congratulations on getting that To Do List done! I'm just getting started with making mine - spreadsheets are my friend right now as I try to compile information and figure out what needs to be done - I know the list will be long so I know this was a great accomplishment - good work! :)