Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The "Baby" calendar is getting out of control...

First, let me say thanks for all the comments about the name issues. :) I think we will end up going back to Kenna, but before we make any kind of announcement again we are going to use the name for a few weeks and see how it "feels". :)

There is a lot coming up in preparation for Nathan and "Kenna"! HOLY COW the calendar has a lot of stuff for two babies that aren't even here yet! Here's a look:

Friday Sept 26 - Another big ultrasound (as opposed to the ultrasounds at the regular visits). This will be to look at all the body parts, do measurements, etc.

Sat Sept 27 - Maternity ward tour! We're going to go on the hospital tour where they show you where the baby will be born, etc.

Friday Oct 3 - Crib and dresser building. The dressers are here but in a thousand pieces. The cribs should be here by that day so we are hoping to build everything all at once.

Friday Oct 7 - Next OB appointment (standard check in)

Friday Oct 10 - Professional pictures! We are going to have pictures taken with J, R, B and I. This should be very interesting. :)

Friday Oct 17 - Next peri appointment (standard check up)

Sat Oct 18 - The baby shower!

Wed Oct 29 - Baby CPR class/infant safety

Thu Nov 6 - Baby care basics class part I

Thu Nov 13 - Baby care basics class part II

...Not to mention all the regular doctor appointments after Oct 17 that haven't been scheduled. We start going weekly around the second week in November.

Oh...and then sometime in December they should actually be born. :)

5 comments:

Sanda said...

That is one packed schedule you've got there - but it sounds like a LOT of fun!

Unknown said...

I believe we see Dr. S on October 7th as well. (I'm not kidding)!

N said...

J, omg you are right...I actually missed one! LOL I will add to the blog for full effect. heheheh

Unknown said...

Yes, add it. It's crazy how many appointments we have just because it's twins. I think I saw the midwife every 6 to 8 weeks right up to the end with my kids.

Karma & Adam said...

Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to hear about the "big" u/s : )