Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pictures!

First of all - they said this morning that Kenna should come home tomorrow if she does as well today after they remove the IV!! HOORAY! I was so excited when B called to tell me the news that I was jumping up and down. :)

As promised, here are some pictures! It is hard to pick just a few to post because we have taken over 500 (!!!) THIS WEEK! LOL Yes, we are in love. :)

Unfortunately we don't have a lot of good ones of Kenna because she always has all the wires and it's not easy to take good pics in the NICU. So, I promise to post lots of cute ones of her when she gets home. For now, these are of Nathan with more to follow tomorrow (hopefully!) of Kenna.

Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

Alicia said...

SOOO Handsome! I'm so happy for you!

Kirsten, Chris, Jacob, Sarah & Evan said...

N ~ Those pics are just priceless. I think I am in love too!!!

Sarah Andrews said...

Ohhhhh - great pictures N!!!!!! Love them and Nathan is so adorable!

Niki said...

N, what a handsome little guy! I LOVE the pic of you and your little man sleeping--so precious!

Nadine said...

So great! Just love it.

Natalia Ritchie said...

What a perfect little guy. I hope his sister comes home soon you two!! Merry Christmas!!

KH99 said...

I love the pictures! I can't pick a favorite, but I was amused by the one of the cats and Nathan...I anticipate a similar picture in our house LOL. I hope that Kenna is able to come home today!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! He is so precious! Congrats!

Wewurtskihit said...

great pics! Look at that lil guy. He is so adorable!!!! You guys look born to be parents!!!!

keep em coming!

Mark

Anonymous said...

Nathan is a real sweetie and very handsome. You are so blessed by both babies. Make sure you take time for yourself to rest and eat well. You'll have lots of time for blogging when things get settled.